But onto my scores this week!
Dress - Urban Planet
Crinoline - Value Village
Shoes - Vintage
Necklace - Core Values Necklace - Modcloth - $12
Hat - Keep Your Friends Cloche Hat - Modcloth (discontinued but still available in another colour) - $22
Lipstick - Coming Up Rosy-Cheeked Rouge by Besame - Modcloth - $22
I got these shoes from the Vintage Witch Shoppe for $15. I can't tell much about them except they are Coasters brand and I found the same pair on ebay for $40 starting bid (BIN $90.) Here are some similar shoes.
Who Could Be Saddle? Shoes - Modcloth - $38
Saddle Shoes bluebutterflyvintage via Etsy - $31
If you are more into the polka dot look of the dress, try these!
1) Runway Ticket Dress - Modcloth - 38
2) Hell Bunny April in Paris Dress - Hot Topic - $52
3) Red Polka Dot Flirty Cotton Mini Swing Dress - Unique Vintage - $68
4) Red & White Polka Dot Cotton Dress - Unique Vintage - $42
5) Red & White Polka Dot Halter Dress - Unique Vintage - $42
The other fun thing I purchased at the shop was this amazing nail kit
I've never been one to do my nails but maybe it's because all the manicure kits of today are totally boring. Maybe I just needed something like this to spark my interest! Well, hope you all find your own treasures this week! Talk soon!