Wow, is it ever a scorcher out there! Hope you all are staying cool! I bring you today my second edition of Wardrobe Wednesday. These are some of the out takes from my blog main photo. My original plan was not to use them in a post since I've already flooded all areas of my blog and social media with them but I'm so smitten with this colour scheme, I wanted to do a post about it too!
Headband - Icings
Purse - Guess
Necklace - Modcloth (discontinued)
Shoes - Butterfly Enclosure Wedge - Modcloth $109
Bracelet - vintage - similar one found here
The name of the game for Wardrobe Wednesday is to go through my closet, take inventory and decide what I'm lacking. Despite owning 2 pairs of Swedish Hasbeens (the above pair and this pair) I've come to the realization I need more Swedish Hasbeens. Or shoes that look like Swedish Hasbeens. Or any kind of shoes that have wooden heels. I've done some perusing and here are my top picks.
Lend a Branch Heel - Modcloth - $219
Maguba Heel in Barcelona Grey - Convert Style - $145
Gypsy Rose in Black - Lucky Lou Shoes - $110
On my quest to find shoes, I found a lot of other things. I found a lot of fun stores that I had heard of but had never bothered to check out. After WAY too many hours of shopping online, I present you my fav 3.
1) Whatever Pastel Skirt Set - $85
2) Janine Cameo Chiffon Collar Neckace - $40
4) Tokidoki Stellina Unicorno Plush Toy - $32
5) Heart on my Sleeve Sweater - $48
6) Juju Shoes - $59
7) Flower Power Cuff - $45
1) Starry Night Knee Socks - $12.50
2) Toilet Mug - $16
4) Raspberry Lemongrass Lip Shit Lip Balm - $6.50
5) BaconPOP! - $8
6) Floral Lola Sunglasses - $12
7) Gin & Titonic Ice Cube Tray - $10
1) Tatty Devine Volume Brooch - $27
2) Mama's Babies Dress Necklace - $36
3) Melissa Sky Heels $140
4) Tarina Tarantino Deco Fan Earrings - $58
5) DeLuxe Coral Flower Earrings $72
6) Trashy Diva Cage Dress - $154
7) DeLuxe Strawberry Necklace - $190
8) RD Vintage Soft Leather Clutch - $115
Believe it or not, I didn't spend my entire day indoors picking out pretty things for you to buy. I had a little day out with my mom. We went to the Vintage Witch Shoppe (where I bought my lovely Coke poster) and I bought a few things (but I'll save those for Treasure Tuesday!) We also ordered some food to go from Taloola Cafe, which serves the yummiest food that is still healthy. We took it to the riverfront and had a picnic. I threw half a cherry tomato at a sea gull and next thing I knew, he had whistled to 30 of his closest buddies to join in for the feast. I tried to take a pic of the swarm but my timing is off. I promise to have more actual photos I've taken myself soon (instead of a million Polyvore boards) but alas, I'm better at shopping than photography. Until next time!