As you know, Modcloth is my favourite online store. Scratch that, my favourite store of anything... actually, let's just make it easy and say it's my favourite thing. In general. Right now, they are having 20% off all gifts (for 24 hours only!) I would totally do all my Christmas shopping there, if you know, I did that sort of thing.
1) Notable Adventures Message Globe - $15 (on sale today for $12)
2) What Did I Buy Today? - $13 (on sale today for $10)
3) Contain Your Excitement Coffee Canister - $15 (on sale today for $12)
4) Plan's Best Friend Weekly Planner in Chat - $15 (on sale today for $12)
5) Holding Pattern Makeup Bag - $24 (on sale today for $19)
I've been on a huge kick of all things map, globe and postage related. Which is ironic since I never travel. You may notice that many of my picks are related to that! I even got this pretty journal from Modcloth to write all my blogging stuff in. It's a shame that it's being ruined by my chicken scratch.
1) The Travel Range World Gift Wrap - $1
3) Silicone Rabbit Whisk - $10
4) Pan Am Blue Passport Cover - $20
Unique Vintage is also having a sitewide, Veteran's Day Sale! Just use discount code VETS15.
1) Jane Austen Magnet Set - $16
2) Shooting Stars Stud Earrings - $11
3) Magic Wand Salt & Pepper Shakers - $15
4) Kitchen Magician Knife Sharpener - $16
5) Lovestruck Lolita Sunglasses - $12
I'm really into the Lolita glasses. I can't believe I don't have a pair yet. It's my favourite book and one of my favourite movies. The other day, I made a goal to buy one thing off Etsy and it was this necklace. Cute right?
1) Parisian Shopper's Tote - $1.80
2) Hanger Charm Necklace - $1.80
3) Smart Cat Crew Socks - $2.50
4) Lollipop Hair Elastic Set - $4.80
5) Lacquered French Bulldog Tweezers - $1.80
Ahhh! I can't believe they have those socks. It's such a rip off of the Louche kitty. I already have the sweater, and also the pillow, earrings and a cross stitch a friend made me. I definitely need these too, don't ya think?
The ponytail lollipop is more a gift I'd get for somebody else. Because I no longer have any hair. But it's pretty darn cute, right? Also, on an unrelated note, maybe I just don't go to the Forever 21 website enough, but I didn't realize how cheap it was. I literally went through 60 pages of accessories that were under $6! Holy geez.
3) Hello Kitty Coin Bank: Melody - $8
5) My Melody Street Sticky Notes: Dress Up - $3.25
On the other end of the spectrum, I'd forgotten how expensive Hello Kitty stuff was. Sad, considering this used to be the equivalent of what Modcloth is to me now (as in, spending every last dollar on it.) Finding products to fit in my under $25 category was quite tricky and I had to pull almost all of these items from the sale section. They had BOOKMARKS that were originally priced at $18! Glad I jumped that ship!
Anyways, sorry for no outfit posts. I am baby-sitting my parent's dog (well he is my dog too, but he lives with my parents.) He is bunking with me in my apartment right now and enjoying not having any stairs in the place. He is an old man, 14 years old, deaf and blind. He is enjoying all the smells downtown has to offer and is totally cool with my place being a little dirty.
That's all for me! Talk soon!